Sunday, November 25, 2012

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow..

on all of my clients nails lately! im seriously noticing the nail trend for this Holiday season already: snowflakes, icy blues,  frosty silvers, and snowy whites. now dont get me wrong, we've had a few classic ruby red fades with some white snowflakes, too. but i just cant get enough of the blues and silvers this year. 

my beautiful *and patient* best friend let me film a video while doing her nails this past week. here's a picture of them:



she brought in a picture from another local tech named Sarah. Sarah's nails were done with blue sparkle instead of silver and had only blue snowflakes. i knew that i wanted to add some silver snowflakes as well as the blue ones, i wanted to use some fabulous 'disco ball' silver (its super reflective) and i also wanted to try an 'icicle' nail on her pinkies. so we got some inspiration from Sarah's nails and then i added my own twist on them to make them my own :) dont these give you the chilly willy's just looking at them?!... in a good way, of course :p

so here it is, my 5th 6th video i believe :) im having so much fun doing them, and i get really excited when ive finished one from doing the nails to applying the final edit. im slowly getting better at editing and angles - but hey! they aint too bad for my first few! hehe


watch it if you'd like, and please let me know what you think! and if you have any ideas for any other videos, let me know :)


ill leave this post off with some other pictures of more snowflake nails ive done in the past few weeks. there have been many so i havent taken pictures of all of them lol creating snowy nails will have to do for me until we get the real thing here! and i hope it comes really soon!








dreaming of a white Christmas;








facebook  ♥ instagram  YouTube  







No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thank you so much for reading my blog!
leave me a comment, and i'll be sure to answer back :)
i also follow back, too!
have a beautiful day, ♥natasha