Tuesday, November 27, 2012

50 years young..

Happy 50th Birthday, Mama!
 

today is my mama bear's 50th birthday! Jevie and I took her out for dinner at a local pub-style restaurant and then we went to see Breaking Dawn pt.2 :) (this was my first second time seeing it hehehe). 
a sort of tradition in our family is to give each other charms for our Pandora bracelets on special occasions. Jev and I gave my mom a Lucky Chinese Cat charm for her bracelet to commemorate her 50th birthday!  :) we told her its to bring her luck in whatever she needs in life - and its super cute with a little pink heart on its neck :) 

dinner was deeee-lish and the movie was fabulous, even the second time around for me :) 

Happy birthday, mama. i hope you enjoyed your day because you more than deserve it. be proud of the woman you've become (because im proud of you) and remember, 50 is the new 40 ;) love love love you to bits!



celebrating a very special woman on her very special day;

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thank you so much for reading my blog!
leave me a comment, and i'll be sure to answer back :)
i also follow back, too!
have a beautiful day, ♥natasha