Friday, October 5, 2012

pretty pumpkin

today i was feeling a bit on the festive side, so.. i found some time to do my nails between clients today :) can you guess what im donning on my nails right now? (as if the title of the post didn't give it away lol) PUMPKINS! cute, glittery little pumpkin faces, matched with glittery black nails too. so cute! so festive! so fun! i dont think i've ever done Halloween nails - ev-urrr. so this is a first for me.

i did a base of gel polish in OPI's I Maine-ly Eat Shrimp on my ring fingers and thumbs, then INM's Devious on my other nails. I then mixed and applied GlamGirl Glitter in Orange and Black from the Metallic Collection into INM clear gel. i did two coats of the glitter to ensure a nice even look. cure for 45 sec. in an LED lamp or a full 2 min. cure in a UV lamp. seal with gel sealer. cure again (duh!) then i  lightly buff to remove the shine, stamp my little pumpkin faces using GlamGirl Stamping Plates, seal one more time and taaah-daaah! 


im going to hopefully be putting up my first nail video on youtube within the next few weeks. im trying to decide on what to film first... im also kind of nervous lol im open to any suggestions as to what i should do for my first video!

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all of my fellow Canadians!;




No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thank you so much for reading my blog!
leave me a comment, and i'll be sure to answer back :)
i also follow back, too!
have a beautiful day, ♥natasha