Sunday, September 2, 2012

September Picture-a-day challenge

so. i know, i know, i know. im a day late. i tend to procrastinate - oopsies! but, in all fairness i did take my first photo of the challenge yesterday, i just didn't blog it. so without further adieu: day 1 & day 2 of the photo-a-day challenge!



i got the idea for this from Niki @ www.glossyblonde.com . she posted this on her blog's facebook page and i knew i wanted to do it right away. how fun!

day 1: You, Now
enjoying a gorgeous September 1st.  Happy Labour Day long weekend, everyone!

day 2: Father
me and my dad.
 he lives on the other side of Canada in beautiful Quebec City :(
i miss him so much everyday.. but he is always here for me when i need him most.
je t'aime beaucoup mon pere!

 snapping pictures left, right and center;


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thank you so much for reading my blog!
leave me a comment, and i'll be sure to answer back :)
i also follow back, too!
have a beautiful day, ♥natasha