Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Liebster Award


hello, beauties! i have been nominated today for a Liebster Award. dont know what a Liebster Award is? The Liebster Award is awarded to new, up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers who deserve recognition and support to keep blogging. The word Liebster is a German word that means dearest, sweetest, nicest, kindest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome (thanks, Laura for putting that in your post.. cause i had no idea what it meant!)

Laura from A Day in the Life of a Scottish Lass nominated me for the Liebster Award. I'm so excited that someone thinks my blog is worthy of this award, and that others take the time to read what i have to write (or ramble) about on a daily basis. thanks so much for supporting my blog!


In order to accept the award and display the badge on your profile - here are the rules:
  1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
  2. They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
  3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
  4. They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
  5. These lucky bloggers must be told
  6. There are no tag backs

11 random things about me:
  1. i'm a righty, not a lefty. even though both of my parents are lefty's :)
  2. i have 2 tattoos, one on my foot and one on my wrist. both on the right side of my body. my foot says: "wherever you go, go with all your heart" and my wrist says "la vie est belle" which means life is beautiful in french.
  3. i'm Quebecois - my dad and his family were born and live in Quebec City (one of my favorite places in the whole entire world!)
  4. i didn't originally want to do nails - i wanted to go to hair school and become a hair stylist... im so glad i chose to do nails.. i really love what i do! although one day i'd love to branch out into hair & makeup :)
  5. my favorite perfume is Deep Red by Hugo Boss. ive been wearing it since high school, infact, i wore it on my first date with Jevad :)
  6. i really am afraid of the dark. when im alone at home at night, which isn't very often, i have to keep the lights and tv on until Jevad gets home and he turns them off. i know, im a whimp! lol
  7. my first pet was a bunny rabbit named Smokey Joe
  8. i'm an only child
  9. i prefer sweet over salty
  10. my favorite movie as a child was The Wizard of Oz
  11. my absolute favorite meal is Fondue - yum, yum, yum!
11 Questions from Laura (who nominated me):


  • What is your favourite flavour of ice cream? lately, it's been Cotton Candy :)
  • Sweet or Sour? sweet! for sure!
  • If you could interview anyone who would it be? don't laugh.. Justin. Bieber. LOL! 
  • If you go on a date with anyone who would it be? oh jeeze.. well besides my amazing boyfriend *love you, Jevie!* I'd say Zac Efron 
  • Describe yourself in 3 words: giving, loyal, sensitive
  • How old are you? twenty four
  • What is your greatest fear? death. :(
  • Who is your best friend: i've been blessed with 3 best friends: Jevad, Amanda and Dawn. Jevad is also the love of my life, Amanda and i have been best friends since we were 5, and Dawn and I have been attached at the hip since we started working together. i am truly blessed to have 3 amazing people who are always right behind me when i need them. they are my rock.
  • What do you do for a living? Im a Nail Technician, Educator for INM and i co-own a nail salon, nail distributor and nail art line with Dawn :)
  • What is your favourite song? oh wow. i have so many. Marry Me by Train, Heaven (acoustic cover) by Boyce Avenue, As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber, What a Wonderful World by  Louis Armstrong.. there are really too many to list.
  • What is your dream holiday? A year spent in Paris, and then a year spent travelling through Europe. i need to drink wine and eat a baguette underneath the Eiffel Tower...  i need to! lol
11 questions for those i'm about to tag:
  1. what holiday is your favorite?
  2. if you could switch lives with anyone for one day, who would it be?
  3. breakfast, lunch or dinner?
  4. describe yourself in one word:
  5. spring, summer, fall or winter? why?
  6. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
  7. if you could live in any era, what era would it be? (50's, 60's, 70's, etc..)
  8. what is something that you could (or do!) eat everyday?
  9. do you prefer snow or rain?
  10. mani-pedi: do they need to match, or do you switch it up?
  11. how long have you been blogging?
the lovely bloggers to receive the Liebster Award in no particular order:
Megan: http://www.littleladyluxury.com/
Erin: http://www.erindoesnails.com/
Lisa: http://lisas-leisure.blogspot.ca/
Haley: http://thechicconfessions.blogspot.ca/
Molly: http://themake-upcounter.blogspot.ca/
Kristen: http://canvasbagkris.blogspot.ca/
Honey: http://itsamakeupthing-hjc.blogspot.ca/
In Her Daydream: http://www.inherdaydream.com/
Christine: http://steamynails.blogspot.ca/
Kerry: http://www.beautyblogspot.com/
Laura: http://lauraslittlesecrets.blogspot.ca/

to all of the wonderfully talented bloggers that i've nominated, please link back to me! i'd love to read your answers to my 11 questions for you :) i've selected these 11 blogs personally because i truly enjoy reading what they write :)

happy blogging!;


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thank you so much for reading my blog!
leave me a comment, and i'll be sure to answer back :)
i also follow back, too!
have a beautiful day, ♥natasha