Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hello, Nail Diva!

i've been trying to network lately with the lovely ladies of the beauty blog-verse and stumbled upon Megan (aka Diva Pirate www.littleladyluxury.com) and instantly fell in-like with her blog. she spends 6 months out of the year sailing the seas and spends the rest of her time on land as an esthetician. her specialty: nails :) ahhhhh, another person that speaks my language hahaha.

After reading some of her entries, i noticed that she features a 'Nail Diva' every so often in one of her posts. kind of like a guest post, you could say. so, i contacted her. she quickly replied and asked me how i got started, what my favorite products are and asked me to send some pictures. so, i did :) she put the post up this morning and i was so excited to read it.


just as crazy about nails as i am? click on over to Megans blog and ready her daily posts about everything beauty :) thanks again, Megan for this great opportunity!

oh my gosh!! I almost forgot!!! WE HAD AN EARTHQUAKE HERE TODAY!! 3.1 on the richter scale :( not huge, but big enough to make noise and make things shake. -sigh- thats what we get for living on an island!

 

oh, look out for a step-by-step soon, too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thank you so much for reading my blog!
leave me a comment, and i'll be sure to answer back :)
i also follow back, too!
have a beautiful day, ♥natasha