Thursday, August 30, 2012

get those creative juices flowin'


ever been in one of those moods where your brain is just bursting to be creative? my brain has been like that for the past month. i've felt the uncontrollable urge to craft up a storm, try new techniques on my clients nails and now i'm wanting to (and researching) how to make a certain beauty product. like my own little brand. its like my brain is just craving creativity.. and thats not a bad thing :)
i did these sparkly beauties on a great client of mine today :) we've been doing this style on her for the past few fills, but i felt like i should take a picture of them today. these nails are using our GlamGirl Glitters :) aren't they fabulous?!

conjuring up my next creative adventure;

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thank you so much for reading my blog!
leave me a comment, and i'll be sure to answer back :)
i also follow back, too!
have a beautiful day, ♥natasha