Friday, August 10, 2012

flowers, ice cream and an early day

Friday. TGIF. Well, technically tomorrow is my friday. First week back from vacation and it feels like it draaaaaaaaaagged on. But, my birthday is on Sunday and im starting to get a bit excited.

My day started off with an awesome client. She brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers for my birthday!
my pretty flowers :)

My day went on as usual, my clients today were great and hey, like i said it's friday! Halfway through the day, my last client rescheduled which meant this girl got off work early! Jevie met me at the shop and we got to spend the whole afternoon together :)

my after-dinner-pre-birthday-treat from Jevie: Cotton Candy ice cream from Marble Slab!


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thank you so much for reading my blog!
leave me a comment, and i'll be sure to answer back :)
i also follow back, too!
have a beautiful day, ♥natasha