Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It was all so worth it!

Well, here we are. Our first official day in Quebec *we got here at 9am this morning*. We would go through everything we went through yesterday again, because the overwhelming feeling of love that we got from our family when we got off the plane is something so special.
day 1: so happy to be here..


I dont get to see my family here very often. Not often at all, actually. And this is the first year in the almost 7 years that Jev and I have been together that he has been able to come with me to Quebec. My family is just so sweet. They have welcomed him with more than open arms, and have told me many times that he is a great man. I couldn't agree more.


We were greeted at the airport this morning by my Dad and Step Mom, Uncle and Aunt and cousin. Hugs and happy tears were plenty, and i could see the others waiting around us just smile at our joy. Like i said, i dont get to come here often, but i always feel a sense of home when im here. Im home. Quebec is my 2nd home. ♥.


We were treated to an amazing home cooked brunch by my dad *he can cook up a storm!* and then spent most of the day talking, laughing and enjoying each others company. Jev, my dad and step mom all get along so great. We all like to laugh and have a good time. It's the perfect fit! 




Our first dinner in Quebec? Fondue! Yum! 

♥tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thank you so much for reading my blog!
leave me a comment, and i'll be sure to answer back :)
i also follow back, too!
have a beautiful day, ♥natasha