Thursday, July 26, 2012

food brings family together

before dinner tonight; notre petite famille ♥ our little family




Another gorgeous day in Quebec. I tried to straighten my hair today but the humidity just made it poofy again. We went shopping at another mall today (im not complaining!) and my step-mom bought me a super cute maxi dress and bangles for my birthday :) Merci, France!


Tonight was dinner at Chez Greco, a local Greek restaurant where the portions are enough to feed you for days. Dinner was delicious but the company was even better. The majority of my family was there and Jev got to meet more of them. I think its been easier for him because he's meeting everyone bit by bit. It was so nice to be able to spend time with my cousins. Catch up, laugh, tell stories from when we were younger. i just love that  After dinner we came back home, dad built a fire and we roasted marshmallows then rolled them in popcorn -so delish!- 


Laughter was plenty all day today. The love was even greater. France made a toast to me and to Jev to welcome him to the family. I knew that they would love him just as much as i do  


Tomorrow we're going quading, and i get to show Jev where i spent many summer days as a kid when i came to visit here in Quebec... im so excited!
♥ tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thank you so much for reading my blog!
leave me a comment, and i'll be sure to answer back :)
i also follow back, too!
have a beautiful day, ♥natasha