Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hi Blog.. Remember me?

Holy Moly! Where have I been?! I haven't posted in so long. oopsies! My life has been so hectic lately, and by the time I get a chance to relax I'm usually ready for bed. So here's the deal: I've started going to bootcamp and I've also started the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge. Ive only been doing this a week or so now and I'm already down a few pounds. yaaaay! 



on to the nail talk: we've just got 16 brand spankin' new sparkles from Magnetic Nails! 16! And I'm chomping at the bit to get my little mitts all over 'em!
one of the many stamping plates that we ordered a few weeks ago arrived - the others were returned somehow, so now they are on their way back *can't wait!* We got these sparkles just in time - SPA SHOW IS NEXT WEEKEND! So you bet your bottom dollar Dawn and I will be rocking these glitters on our nails! DID I MENTION HOW EXCITED I AM FOR SPA SHOW?!
alsooooo... my Luxy Hair Extensions arrived today! I'm taking them to my hairdresser on Friday to see if she can put some low-lites in them so they blend nicely with my mane. I can't wait to wear them. Once I do I'm going to post a review on them. I did get the chance to feel them today and they feel so natural *Remi hair is the best!* Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!
-Hugs; tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thank you so much for reading my blog!
leave me a comment, and i'll be sure to answer back :)
i also follow back, too!
have a beautiful day, ♥natasha