Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ESI is right around the corner!

So I woke up this morning with a serious case of the Monday's *I know, I know.. its Wednesday..*, pulled my disheveled self out of my comfy bed and dragged myself to work. 


Sitting here on my lunch break, cruising through Facebook *I'm seriously addicted, its sickening* and up pops the logo for the ESI Show. *Esthetiques Spa International Spa Show!!!!!!* I quickly then realized that today is February 1st. The spa show is on the 25 & 26. This means that there are only 24 days until SPA SHOW!!!! Makeup! Nail Art! Skin Care! Nail Art! Nail Art! Nail Art! OH MY GOD! I'm like a kid in a candy store - no exaggeration. For reals. I've had a chance to quickly look over the exhibitors and I'm so pleased with how many are coming and who is coming.


On another note: I'm about to do a set of Valentine's nails on my best friend. Depending on how they turn out or what we do, I'll do another post with a picture of them :)


-Hugs; tasha

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you and I really like your Blog, it's so cute! I'm going to the same show in my Region in June, it's being held alongside IBS in Vegas. I seriously can't wait-I do nails and I'm starting my Esti courses this Fall. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin, and thanks for reading my blog! :) Good luck with your course - doing nails is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

hi! thank you so much for reading my blog!
leave me a comment, and i'll be sure to answer back :)
i also follow back, too!
have a beautiful day, ♥natasha