Saturday, February 4, 2012

M.A.C Attack!

mama got some new makeup! I thought I'd do a quick post on my mini-M.A.C haul from today (!!!!) I've been really frustrated with how uneven my skin tone has been lately so I set off to MAC in hopes that the lovely ladies there could help me out - and they certainly did. 
the goodies:

..M.A.C Mineralize Charged Water: Revitalizing Energy (Spray)
this helps set makeup and gives a nice dewy-glow to your skin. It also helps hydrate!

..Prep & Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer: 'Adjust'
I've only tried this in the store, but I'm already hooked. one of my favourite face primers ev-uuurrr! THIS is what helps even out my skin tone before applying my foundation because it has a slight tint to it. this is a must have!

..Studio Sculpt: NC15
also a new found love of mine. this foundation has great coverage but still feels light. it also has a very natural look to it which I adore. 

..Studio Careblend/pressed: Medium
an awesome finishing powder. and yes, this has such a nice natural look to it, too. 

..Mineralize Skinfinish Natural: 'Give me Sun!'
again - natural. I've always made the mistake of using 'shimmery' bronzers and that's not always a good look. a little dewy is nice.. but looking like Jack Frost is another. I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE the Mineralize products from MAC. This bronzer is matte - no shimmer, no glitter. it gave me that healthy, sun-kissed glow without looking like a disco ball. thanks, MAC!

..Cremesheen Glass: 'Partial to Pink'
finally! a nude gloss that doesn't make it look as though I've caked my foundation on my lips then applied clear gloss. This shade goes wonderfully with my skin tone and eyes. this pretty pink is nude enough to wear during the day, but still flirty enough to wear at night. another product to add to my faves.

 I am slowly starting to add more and more M.A.C brushes to my collection, as I already have quite a few no-name's kicking around my brush drawer. These brushes are (not in order of the picture):


#129SE
#190SE
#275SE
#226SE
#266SE
#109 (not in picture)


I'm assuming these are all 'SE's because they came in that cute, clear little makeup bag as a set. That fluffy dome brush is callllllling my eyelids as I type this!


close up of the handles - silver sparkles, how cute!

One of these days when I get around to it I'm going to do a 'beauty loves & loathes' post and let you guys know my fave *and not so fave* products & tools :)

-Hugs; tasha

1 comment:

hi! thank you so much for reading my blog!
leave me a comment, and i'll be sure to answer back :)
i also follow back, too!
have a beautiful day, ♥natasha