Saturday, January 21, 2012

what. a. day.


oh so happy in the snow just a few days ago,,,

then it was back into the swing of things this morning after 2.5 snow days off. Luckily, my day started off with getting chewed out over the phone, continued on with Dawn getting double booked not once, not twice, but three times. And to finish off the mother of all days - I backed Betty *my beloved car* right into the friggin' snow bank outside of our house. poor betty ):
like my mummsie always says: if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Amen, sister.. Amen!

on a better note: we ordered 6 new Konad plates and I can't wait to post pictures of them when they arrive! Educator training is coming up next month and I'm already getting nervous. We're expecting a new instructor this year and thats always nerve wracking. 5 days *instead of 4 like last year* of intense training, testing, and even public speaking (can I crawl in a hole now?) The highlight of that week is most definitely my 6 year anniversary with my absolutely fabulous boyfriend, Jevad. Highschool Sweethearts ♥ I kindly remind him on a daily basis that my ring finger is feeling a little lighter than it should be (;


-Hugs; tasha


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thank you so much for reading my blog!
leave me a comment, and i'll be sure to answer back :)
i also follow back, too!
have a beautiful day, ♥natasha